Skincare backed up by Science
Our lightweight A.M oil is a blend of dry botanical oils formulated with Coenzyme Q10 and polypeptide which is a blend of powerhouse ingredients which helps with slowing the process of aging. This luxuriously deep yellow/ orange hue oil dramatically re-hydrates and revitalizes dry skin or any skin in need of replenishment and deep renewal without you feeling greasy yet leaving you with a radiant glow which is perfect for daytime use.
The antioxidant in CoQ10 & T-50 helps support the skin production of collagen and elastin by thickening the stratum corneum (epidermis) as well as energizing cell activity which helps reduce free radical damage while repairing the skin barrier
1. Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme q10 in JOUR is patented - BASF GROUP
- Energizes cell activity & Helps reduce damage of free radicals: Active skin cells get rid of toxins easily and can make better use of nutrients. As we age, these processes slow down, causing dull and sallow, wrinkled skin. Our treatment oil keep your cells active and energized, helping your cells rid themselves of toxins buildup.
- Reduce sun damage :The potent antioxidant function of CoQ10 helps it to protect the skin at the molecular level from the damaging effects of the sun and from damage by free radicals.
- Even out skin tone: CoQ10 in Jour works by blocking tyrosinase, which helps with the production of melanin, which aids in fading and prevent dark spots over time
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production: helps reduces the appearance of fine lines as well as preventing wrinkles in the future.
Peptides are amino acids that make up proteins needed by the skin. More specifically, collagen is made of three polypeptide chains, which stimulates the skin to make collagen which leads to firmer, younger-looking skin over time.
The peptides (oligopeptide) used in Jour is a lifting peptide, consisting more than 20 amino acids which help stimulates elastin proteins which also assist in wound healing.
3. ROSEHIP SEED
Known for its valuable healing benefits, rosehip oil is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins (vitamin A,C,E) and essential fatty acids. helps in evening skintone, boost collagen formation, reduce inflammation, reduce hyperpigmentation. '
Our rosehip seed oil is harvested in South Africa which is known to its high percentage of phenols that have been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
A valuable antioxidant, consist of d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma and d-delta. A combination in Jour which acts as a Photo-protectant (helping protect cellular membrane from free radical damage) aids in preventing wrinkles, helps in wound healing.
- Color: Deep Yellow/Orange Hue
- Texture: Watery lightweight oil, absorbs into skin fast without feeling greasy
- Texture on Skin: Fresh Finish with a glow
- Skin Aim : Strengthen, Revitalize, Protect
- Soul Aim : Energizing & Positivity
- Suitable for: All Skin Types
- Best used with: NUIT P.M Retinol Elixir
- Scent: Exhilarating Fresh Citrusy Aroma (No synthetic fragrance)
- Formulated by Dr. Genevieve Mao (French Dermatologist)
DIRECTIONS: Apply 3-5 drops in the day, after toner/serums. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes. Can be a replacement to your moisturizers.
IN 6 WEEKS: The appearance of fine lines are minimized, skin barrier is strengthen, elasticity of the skin improves revealing younger-looking, smoother, and more radiant skin.
JOUR : A.M COENZYME Q10 OIL
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil , Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, SimmondsiaChinensis Seed Oil,
Oligopeptide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil , Retinyl palmitate, Tocopherols, T-50
Natural Vitamin E .